Account Executive (Global & Remote)
**Note this role is global and fully remote. Ideally US/Europe timezone.
Are you moving fast in your sales career? Are you excited about the challenges of creating new business opportunities and connecting with video-centric companies? Are you interested in growing your exposure in Video tech? If so, you should consider joining Livepeer as an Account Executive.
Livepeer’s mission is to build the world’s open video infrastructure, enabling instantly scalable, reliable, and affordable video streaming. We are starting by building the best video infrastructure for user-generated content (UGC) video applications. Users of Livepeer can access instantly reliable and scalable video infrastructure while saving over 10x in cost compared to existing infrastructure providers.
As a blockchain-based protocol that has been live on Ethereum since 2018, Livepeer is one of the first web3 networks to deliver real-world value to an existing multi-billion dollar industry. We do this by using our open-source, blockchain coordinated, p2p network to enable a worldwide community of hardware operators to run infrastructure for video streaming. In trying times like this, Livepeer provides a unique video solution that helps communities and businesses innovate, adapt, and grow through the power of video.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
Livepeer is looking for a motivated Account Executive to join the revenue team. You will help Livepeer scale its customer base and revenue. You will work with a team of talented individuals from around the world to ensure our technology is used widely. As a member of the Livepeer team, you will work with seasoned entrepreneurs and experienced techno-commercial operators from a wide range of different backgrounds, all with the same goal of shifting the paradigm for digital video and scaling Livepeer’s customer base.
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and qualify them as a potential customer.
- Move the customer quickly through the initial pipeline stages to gain momentum
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities
- Build relationships with prospects and other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Livepeer’s Marketing team and continue to improve our sales strategy
- Regularly close new business at or above quota level
- Help shape the future of Livepeer’s mission through ideas, upskilling and constructive input
- 3+ years working in a sales team
- Comfortable making outbound calls/emails and discussions
- Reactive and driven
- Ideally worked in a startup or scale-up organization
- Goal-focussed and organized
- Possessing an urge to delivery quickly and pivot fast if required
- Experience selling SaaS software into the Enterprise as well as in startups
- Working knowledge of the video ecosystem
- Is comfortable with the foundational concepts of public blockchains such as Ethereum.
- Enjoy working on a distributed team, collaborating with others through synchronous and asynchronous communication.
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
- Initial Phone Interview
- First and Second Round Interview
- Reference Checks
75k-100k USD Base Salary per annum plus on-target compensation.
Resources to learn more about Livepeer
- The Livepeer Primer
- Day in the Life of Livepeer team members - Yondon Fu
- Livepeer snags $20M for decentralized video transcoding
- Messari Profile
- Grayscale Livepeer Report
Drag and Drop your CV file or upload file here