Marketing Manager / Sr. Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing professional who likes to take on new challenges? Do you have experience working in the tech industry? Are you passionate about blockchain and crypto? Are you excited about the challenges of a dynamic ecosystem that involves developers, token holders, infrastructure providers, and creators? Are you intrigued by the limitless possibilities of an open and decentralized video infrastructure that enables completely new capabilities? Are you a self-starter that is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional communication skills? If so, you should consider joining Livepeer as our marketing manager/senior manager.
Livepeer’s mission is to build the world’s open video infrastructure, enabling instantly scalable, reliable, and affordable video streaming for a global audience. We are disrupting the existing, centralized infrastructure by providing this service on the blockchain, leading to a 10x savings in cost. Livepeer is a leading blockchain project among work protocols aiming to build the next internet.
This is an incredible opportunity to break into the crypto/blockchain industry. Join a project that has been live for four years, has great investors, an exceptional team, and a token with real usage. Be part of something that is causing real world impact.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to provide a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
Livepeer is looking for a marketing manager who is strategic and action oriented. You will have the opportunity to establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, collaborating with internal and external teams
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategy, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Collaborate with other companies and projects in the video and web3 industries to build a thriving ecosystem
- Experience creating marketing plans and campaigns with clear objectives.
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels and audiences.
- Experience developing and presenting post-mortems about campaigns and identifying areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Passion and basic understanding of the web3 ecosystem, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, product marketing, or related.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email containing your resume and/or LinkedIn to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Manager/Sr Manager.
Here is what to expect during the application process:
- Initial Conversation (30 mins)
- First Round Interview (45 mins)
- Take Home Assignment (5 days)
- Second Round Interviews (3-4) (1 hour each)
- Reference Checks