2. Types of Data We Collect. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data."Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
3. Information You Provide to Us.
4. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, country of residence, and mailing addresses and password when you register on the Site ("Registration").
5. In connection with regulatory requirements, we or our third party providers may collect your social security number, date of birth, address history and photo images of you. In the alternative, we or our third party provider may use the phone number that you have provided to collect the social security number, date of birth and address history associated with such phone number(s) from other parties to allow us to comply with the regulatory requirements.
6. We may associate your phone number to your mobile device identification information.
7. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
8. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
9. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
12. Our Services use the following types of Cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of Cookies||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These Cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make when you use our Services, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site/Application(s)/Service which you can customize. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Services.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These Cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how users use our Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site/Application(s)/Services. We use Google Analytics and other third party analytics services for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own Cookies. It is only used to improve how our Services works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics Cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.|
13. Information Collected via Technology
14. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
15. Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users' needs.
16. Pixel Tags. In addition, we may use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users' Personal Data.
17. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
(a) Information Collected from You About Others. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide services to us in connection with the Purpose. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site for use in connection with the Purpose, including to ensure compliance with regulatory compliance.
18. Use of Your Personal Data
19. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used in connection with the Purpose, including compliance with regulatory requirements or to respond to your queries. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
facilitate your Registration;
identify you as a user in our system;
20. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
22. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
26. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
28. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser's technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Site. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
29. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in their user account by contacting us at the address listed below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you request a modification of any Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with LPT.
30. Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EEA. Your information, including Personal Information that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us and our affiliates and other third parties outside the country in which you reside, including, but not limited to the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By using the Site, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
31. Automated Decision-Marking. We do not use your Personal Information for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
32. Data Retention Periods. We will only retain your Personal Information as long as reasonably required in connection with the Purpose or as otherwise required or permitted in connection with applicable law (for example, for regulatory purposes).
85 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004